A Brief Note to My Correspondents


As sometimes happens in making electronic connections, I recently lost a year’s worth of email correspondence (from mid-2008 to the present), which I had been persistently storing in a constantly expanding inbox. My one apprehension is that this leaves me with a certain amount of interrupted communications & that a number of detailed & interesting attachments have also been lost in the process. I will try to catch up with this on my own, but if there are specific messages, requests, invitations, phone numbers, email addresses, or texts, manuscripts & attachments that any friends & readers want to get to me, you can reach me via email at jrothenberg@cox.net.

Otherwise Poems and Poetics will continue on schedule, as always.


J.R.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario